We can provide an exchange or refund for your order as long as your item is placed back into its original packaging, with all original tags attached. Full priced items may be returned within 4 weeks from the date purchase, via mail or Australia Post. All returns are at the expense of the customer, unless the item has been deemed faulty.
All you need to do is:
1) Send us an email with your order number to let us know your preference for either exchange or refund
2) Head to our free returns portal here - https://returns.auspost.com.au/globe-international to generate a Returns Label
3) Package and post your Return at an Australia Post outlet or Post Box and provide us with your tracking number via email.
4) When we see that your return has been scanned by Australia Post and this shows on the tracking advice, we will go ahead and process your return.
5) You will receive an email confirmation once your exchange/refund has been processed.
Please be advised that due to the current COVID-19 situation across Australia we are experiencing a slight delay in processing of returns, but our online team are available via email and phone if you have any questions about the status of your return.
Please make sure you place any labels stickers on the outside of the parcel (not directly on the box). Please note that returns will not be accepted if stickers are stuck directly on any product packaging as all returns need to be received in a re-sellable condition.